Four to Score (Stephanie Plum Novels)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Jumieges of Gordonsville, Virginia USA on 9/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Jumieges from Gordonsville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Stephanie Plum, Trenton, New Jersey's favorite pistol-packing, condom-carrying bounty hunter, is back--and on the trail of a revenge-seeking waitress who's skipped bail. With then help of 73-year-old Grandma Mazur, ex-hooker Lula, a transvestite musician named Sally Sweet, and the all-too-hospitable, all-too-sexy Joe Morelli, Stephanie might just catch her woman. Then again, with more mishaps than there are exits on the Jersey Turnpike--including murders, firebombs, and Stephanie's arch-rival bounty hunter chasing after the same fugative--Stephanie better watch her back big-time if she wants to live to crack this case.

Journal Entry 2 by Jumieges from Gordonsville, Virginia USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Sending to elle311 in trade.

Journal Entry 3 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 14, 2007
Woo Hoo!!! This was one of four books I received in the mail yesterday. Will be read soon. Thanks for the trade Jumieges ;)

Journal Entry 4 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 20, 2007
So glad Stephanie and Joe got together...the tension was driving me crazy! Can't wait to read more.

Journal Entry 5 by elle311 at Suffolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 04, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (4/5/2019 UTC) at Suffolk, Virginia USA

Been shelfish with fellow BCer's books and they deserve to be read! Sending back out into the world via KateKintail and BCinDC ...Happy travels, little book!

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. ;)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, elle311, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!