Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by dolphin-au of Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on 9/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by dolphin-au from Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, September 02, 2007
Read this a long time ago. Can't remember much about it to be honest, but being written by Douglas Adams it is undoubtedly a very witty and exiting book.

Journal Entry 2 by dolphin-au from Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, November 11, 2007
Sent to Luckaye as part of the 1001 books to be read before you die VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by luckaye from Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Thursday, November 15, 2007
Thank you - I can't believe that I haven't read this already!

Journal Entry 4 by luckaye from Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Friday, January 25, 2008
An unusual book, as one does expect from Douglas Adams, but very entertaining!

Journal Entry 5 by luckaye at on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/30/2008 UTC) at

into 1001 bookbag

Journal Entry 6 by charliewendy from Yarra Glen, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 14, 2008
I'm taking this one from the 1001 book bag.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 7 by charliewendy from Yarra Glen, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I'm a great fan of Douglas Adams but this is the first Dirk Gently I've read. I really enjoyed it although I felt that some of it was going over my head as it gets a bit intellectual in places. No, really, it does. I will read it again in a while to see if I can pull all the threads together.
Now I am searching for "The long dark teatime of the soul"
Thanks for putting it in the 1001 book bag Luckaye!