Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)

by J.K. Rowling | Children's Books |
Registered by raerae78 of Watervliet, New York USA on 9/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Sunday, September 02, 2007
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Monday, December 24, 2007
I usually like to add the book's description from a site such as Amazon or Borders, but I don't think most people need the description :) I finished this book tonight (Christmas Eve), and it was the perfect way to unwind from all the excitement of today, and to get ready for more excitement tomorrow.

I never thought I would get wrapped up in the Harry Potter mania that so many people have been caught up in. I made fun of Harry Potter, I at one time only read the first three books and gave up on reading the rest. I didn't see what the big deal was when book seven hit stores this year. And then I began reading where I had left off. Potter mania hit me. Not as hard as it has for some- but I admit that when I read a Potter book I'm rooting for Harry, I get angry at Snape, and with this book especially I rooted for the romance that was blooming between characters.

I dont' know what I'll be doing yet with this book, but I will probably release it at some point.

Journal Entry 3 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Sunday, September 20, 2009
This book is going into the book-to-movie bookbox. It has not become a movie yet, but it will be soon! Enjoy!