Feels Like Family (Sweet Magnolias)

by Sherryl Woods | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 9/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, September 01, 2007
Sweet Magnolias Series Book 3
From the Publisher
Life can be full of surprises . . .
Helen Decatur spent a lifetime setting goals - getting through college and law school, opening her own practice, becoming financially secure and establishing herself as one of the most highly respected matrimonial attorneys in the state of South Carolina. Achieving those goals was a breeze compared to the one she's faced with now. The most driven - and cynical - of the Sweet Magnolias, Helen is forty-two, single and suddenly ready for the family she's put on the back burner for all these years. Unfortunately, having a child at her age comes with lots of complications, not the least of which is the absence of a serious relationship in her life. But Helen's not the type of woman to wait around for fate to step in. Taking charge of her own destiny puts her at odds with her two best friends, sets sparks flying with a man who doesn't want a family, and leads her straight into the most unexpected complication of all . . . love.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 08, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/8/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to AceOfHearts
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 25, 2008
Received a lovely surprise in the mail today. thanks so much!!!!

Photobucket

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 14, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 5 by HoserLauren at Port Credit Harbour at Credit River in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/27/2016 UTC) at Port Credit Harbour at Credit River in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.