Get A Clue

by Jill Shalvis | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 9/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, September 01, 2007
Jilted at the altar, Breanne impulsively sets off alone for the fabulously exclusive honeymoon suite (after all, Dean had already paid for it) at a luxurious retreat in the rugged Sierras. But no staff greet her upon her arrival, her luggage is still in San Francisco, a blizzard has cut off power and any thought of escape, and, worst of all, her suite is already inhabited--by a tall, enigmatic, and furious stranger. Gradually Cooper and Breanne forge an alliance of sorts, fueled mostly by their immediate appreciation of each others' physical attributes, but attraction swiftly grows into friendship mixed with exasperation as they find themselves curious about each other's secrets and those the motley collection of staff are trying so desperately--and unsuccessfully--to hide. Shalvis skillfully mixes the bizarre with the poignant and the hilarious in this deliciously creepy romp, while three totally mismatched couples eventually find true love as well as an adventure worthy of sharing with their grandchildren.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, January 06, 2008
On the way to Three104 from the BookObsessed.com Romance Virtual Bookbox. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Monday, January 14, 2008
I first put this book on my w/l after my sister and I fought over it at a book sale (she won).