New Moon

by Stephenie Meyer | Horror |
ISBN: 9781904233886 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 8/31/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Friday, August 31, 2007
I ordered this book after enjoying the first part 'Twilight'! I hope to get around to reading this soon!

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Sunday, October 14, 2007
This was a wonderful sequel to 'Twilight' and I throughly enjoyed finding out what came next in Bella's life. Bella had to go through alot in this book. She lost the guy she loved and made a friend who wasn't who she thought he was. In the end everything works out with her love but there are still alot of things left open that I am sure continue in 'Eclipse', the 3rd part in this series.

The only thing I didn't enjoy so much about this book was the trip to Italy. I found this to be slightly over the top and couldn't see what point the author was trying to make. Why Italy? It could have been Canada too.

I am really looking forward to 'Eclipse' and hope to get my hands on it soon!

Journal Entry 3 by Oriana78 from Annecy, Rhône-Alpes France on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I've been looking for this book since I read Twilight. Huge thanks, Amber!!:D