Some Men Are Lookers

by Ethan Mordden | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ruby11 of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 8/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by ruby11 from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A selection of stories about Gay Manhattan. I picked this book up at a book fair however I haven't read it and will release it somewhere in New Plymouth over the weekend.

Journal Entry 2 by ruby11 at Stumble Inn, Mangorei Road in New Plymouth, Taranaki New Zealand on Saturday, September 01, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (9/1/2007 UTC) at Stumble Inn, Mangorei Road in New Plymouth, Taranaki New Zealand

Left on the bookshelf at Stumble Inn, Mangorei Road.

Journal Entry 3 by carnelian-rune from Stratford, Taranaki New Zealand on Tuesday, October 02, 2007
This was one of two books that I found on the shelf while at the weekly quiz night. As it is not my sort of book I just took the number for journalling purposes, and left it on the shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by wingStumble-Innwing from New Plymouth, Taranaki New Zealand on Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Just a quick note to say thank you for the book. It's always a buzz to find other peoples donations, but bookcrossing ones are that little bit more special. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by ealasaidmae from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2009
It's here! Thanks so much for the RABCK. I'll offer it again when I've finished so it can continue to travel...

Journal Entry 6 by ealasaidmae from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Another excellent book. I love these. They're so whimsical and light. I go straight through them in no time at all. Mordden has now catapulted himself to one of my favorite authors with another title that I just happened to notice in the front of this book: Pooh's Workout Book. I thought, "Surely it can't be. Pooh? Working out?" But it is! So thank you, not only for a fun RABCK, but for introducing me to another wonderful book that I hadn't even known existed. I'm completely enthralled.

Journal Entry 7 by ealasaidmae at St. Albans, West Virginia USA on Sunday, September 13, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/14/2009 UTC) at St. Albans, West Virginia USA