Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
9 journalers for this copy...
Jan. 29th: Finished this book last night. It's a lot of fun! A lot of parts I was laughing out loud. I hope everyone else enjoys it as well! :-)
1. Bridget Jones's Diary by: Helen Fielding
2. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by: Helen Fielding
1. When you receive book, please make a journal entry.
2. PM the next person on the list for their address. (Always check to make sure the list hasn’t changed.) Make sure the person is able to take the book.
3. After you read the book, tell us what you thought of the book.
4. Send the person before you a PM and they will mail the next book to you.
5. When you mail the book, make another journal entry to let us know.
6. Try to keep the book for only a month. If you are having trouble please PM me or e-mail me.: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. If you see anyone on this list who is a known staller of bookrings please let me know that too!
8. If you are the last on the list, you can keep the book.
9. Most importantly have fun and enjoy the book!! Thank you!
1. Goddess-of-Fire/prefers US, Intl. okay (MO)
2. katintheboots/prefers North American (California)
3. liz-z (Ohio)
4. flossie771 (GA)
5. CanticleLost (FL)
6. imuzak12 (FL)
Last person please continue the Bookray or Ray-it-Forward to another bookcrosser! <---Now this is a Ray-it-Forward!
iamjuicyjuice - Would like to be skipped
Happy Travels Little Book!
Thanks, I'll get it on its way as soon as possible.
I'll put this in the mail to liz-z as soon as I have an address.
This will be off to flossie771 soon! I already have her addy so it should go out in the mail Monday or Tuesday.
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
Sent off earlier today to the next in line!
Like other members said, it was better than the first Bridget Jones's Diary. It may because after finding a boyfriend and keep the relationship is much more interesting and complicated than before finding the one. There were several dialogs that made me feel to say "I know what you mean!" I love Bridget, I love Shazzer, and I love Jude. I love Bridget's mother although I am glad that my mother was not like her.
I am going to mail this book to rebeccaljames as RAY-IT-FORWARD. I hope she will enjoy reading it.
I’ll find the first person that wants this book and send it to them. I just ask that they pass the book along “BookRay” fashion when they are done with it.
If you have this book then please look for another BookCrosser to pass it to. Check the wish lists, leave a message on the forums, a yahoo group, the BookRelay, or offer it at a meeting...whatever way you choose to pass it on is up to you. If no other BookCrossers want it then send it along its way as a wild release but this should be a last resort.
What are the advantages of Ray it Forward? Time frame – I ask that you pass the book along in a couple months or so, but because there is not a “waiting list” the time is a little more relaxed than a standard BookRay.
Shipping Preferences – Choose your own. If you need to post within your own country then do so. If you choose to send international that is great too. If postal costs are a problem right now then hand it to another BookCrosser at a meeting, ask for postage from the receiver or find some other way to get the book in the hands of another BookCrosser.
***Please note that it would be polite to let the next person know that this is a Ray It Forward book before you pass it along to them so that they will know that they will be expected to pass it on in a couple months.
Enjoy the Book!
(Ray it Forward Rules borrowed from Surmisez)