Demon Rumm

by Sandra Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by skizeye9 of Washington, District of Columbia USA on 8/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by skizeye9 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, August 19, 2007
Just picked up this book in the airport in Fort Myers, Florida--will read and then share!

Journal Entry 2 by skizeye9 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2008
I enjoyed this book. Some of the diction is kind of funny but it's still a steamy book even if predictable and the evolution of love is too fast.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thank you very much for the RABCK from my wishlist! I have accumulated a LOT of Sandra Brown books, if there are any you would like to read, just let me know. If I haven't saved it for someone else, then it's yours. The same goes for my books by any other author!

Thank you for your generosity! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2016
My Review: This is one of Sandra Brown's early romances from 1987. I love her newer romantic suspense books, but it's always fun to read an older book. Her characters are what drive the book for me. This one has a famous actor Rylan who's researching a part. He's playing Kirsten Rumm's husband Demon Rumm, before the accident that killed him two years ago. He stays with Kirsten to learn more about her husband, and the sparks fly.

I can't believe I've had this book for 8 years! Now that I've read it, it's ready to travel again.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Monday, September 12, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (9/12/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in #5161 Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy!