The Blue Bedspread

by Raj Kamal Jha | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 19, 2007
Copy # 2

I purchased this trade paperback at the Friends of the Library used book store in Rockville, Maryland in May, 2007. I didn't realize I already had a copy of this book at home. Oops! :D

I found this story tedious reading because I was confused about who the characters were and how they related to one another. It didn't help that no one had names! That was a shame because I found the writing itself lyrical and beautiful.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 27, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (10/28/2007 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

Planned release at BookCrossing Meet-up at Panera on Sunday at 2pm. See you there!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 28, 2007
No one chose this book at the Panera in Rockville so I brought it home.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 01, 2007
My friend in Catonsville wants to read this book. I am keeping this copy for her to read. I'll give it to her the next chance I get.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 02, 2007
I gave this book today to my friend in Catonsville, Maryland.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to me. I'll be saving it for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 03, 2018

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, December 13, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book to a fellow BookCrosser at the annual BCinDC Holiday party. We're playing "The First Line Game". :D

The first line of this book is...

I could begin with my name, but forget it, why waste time…

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 10 by Firegirl at Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Picked up at the annual BD-in-DC holiday gathering. Thank you for sharing!