Arthur''s Britain (Classic History)

by Leslie Alcock | History |
Registered by wingkoekiebakwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 8/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, August 19, 2007
Never finished this book...

Journal Entry 2 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, September 02, 2007
I had hoped the book would give me a good picture of Britain in the time the Anglo-Saxons came to the island(450-600 AD). It was however much to scientific for me and I have decided to stop reading it at about two third of the book.

Perhaps someone else will enjoy it till the end.

Released 10 yrs ago (7/9/2008 UTC) at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

This book will be released somewhere near Cambridge during our summerholiday in the second half of july. It's one of the 60 books we'll bring along to "spread the words".

Journal Entry 4 by sanli from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 20, 2008
It was my fist book I found y this system. I'm quite excited about it because I found in in Britain. I am going to read it next week and release it in Prague as I'm going there for a short visit