Flora Segunda: Being the Magickal Mishaps of a Girl of Spirit, Her Glass-Gazing Sidekick, Two Ominous Butlers (One Blue), a House with Eleven Thou ...

by Ysabeau S. Wilce | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0152054332 Global Overview for this book
Registered by chambejd of Millbury, Massachusetts USA on 8/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by chambejd from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, August 18, 2007
I really enjoyed this story! This is a hardcover, young-adult book.

I specifically read this to give to PepperVL when I visited with her in Atlanta. I know she loves Harry Potter and this book definitely reminded me of the idea of HP. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 2 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Thanks so much for giving this to me! It's a book I'd never heard of, but it was absolutely delightful (I read it immediately). The only complaint I have is that sometimes the language got to be a bit much with all the not-quite-real words used for things and I had to slow down and think about what they were really trying to say. However, I really enjoyed it overall and I'll definitely keep an eye out for other books by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thank you for sending this on to me Pepper! I am looking forward to reading it!

Thanks again for the M&M's!!! *hugs*

Released 10 yrs ago (2/7/2014 UTC) at Bücherschrank im Twin Tower in Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,