The Language of Threads: A Novel

by Gail Tsukiyama | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Bluestocking88 of -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA on 8/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Bluestocking88 from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA on Saturday, August 18, 2007
I loved this book, and the prequel Women of the Silk. Tsukiyama has such a beautiful writing style, and this story was fascinating. It has been resting on a shelf for so long that I think it needs to travel a bit. I am sending this out to Pell to start a bookring with it.

Pell--Italy
Bilbi--France
Lauraloo29--Canada
Home to Bluestocking88

Journal Entry 2 by Pell from Canino, Lazio Italy on Friday, September 14, 2007
Arrived today safe and sound, with two other books by the same author, I shall start to read this as soon as ive finished the one i am reading at the moment, Thankyou Bluestocking88,I really cant wait to read them.

Journal Entry 3 by Pell from Canino, Lazio Italy on Friday, October 05, 2007
I enjoyed this saga very much, as it continued the story of Pei, I felt that the author had improved her writing skills,than that of the first book, it had more depth and detail and a little more exciting. I am looking forward to reading her next book.Will forward with Women of the Silk to Bilbi.

Journal Entry 4 by Pell from Canino, Lazio Italy on Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Posted today from Italy to Bilbi Hope she enjoys it as much as i did

Journal Entry 5 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Thanks for sending two Asian books !
I'll read them as soon as I can.
I've been in an Asian literature mood lately so THANK YOU again \o/

Journal Entry 6 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Tuesday, October 23, 2007
A real good book ! Women of the silk was good... The language of threads was even better !
THANK YOU !

Journal Entry 7 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 02, 2007
Arrived safe and sound today. I have a couple of books before it, but I'll keep it moving. :)

Journal Entry 8 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 16, 2007
It has been over 1.5 years since I read Women of the Silk. I was a bit lost with the names from that book that were only memories in this one. Otherwise a good read. It flowed nicely.

Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 9 by Bluestocking88 from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA on Thursday, November 29, 2007
This book arrived home safe and sound today. Thank you to everyone that kept it moving. I'm going to put this away for a future bookbox.