The Boss (Black Lace)

by Monica Belle | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 8/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Thursday, August 16, 2007
For adult audiences only. Written by women for women.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
For consenting adults only. Fizz/Felicity is fairly fun, but it's hard to feel anything very positive for Stephen...

Released 11 yrs ago (3/17/2008 UTC) at Bookbox sent by post (Hasliberg) in -- controlled release --, Bern / Berne Switzerland

In the black lace book box...on its way to Germany.

Journal Entry 4 by book-man-8 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Out of the "Black-Lace BookBox".

Journal Entry 5 by book-man-8 from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, May 19, 2008
Quite british with that spanking and caning part... But also interesting regarding that global surveillance technology. I liked especially the ending!
This book is now part of the "BM8 erotic book spiral".

Released 10 yrs ago (9/29/2009 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Baden-Württemberg Germany

The spiral is moving on...

Journal Entry 7 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, October 05, 2009
Arrived in Athens, thanks again book-man-8! (thanks also for the original postcard, I wonder what it's supposed to depict?)

Checking up on the link to the spiral's journal, I notice the previous spiral book I j.e.'d was in July. Has it been so long?

Journal Entry 8 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, November 16, 2009
Felicity/Fizz's temperament bears an uncanny resemblance to that of the girls who feature in several of "Penny Birch"'s books - Chloe, Jade, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she, too, ends up ensnared in the cruel AJ's coterie. Certainly Fizz's appetite has been whetted by her encounter with Rosie. And Fizz is one of those personalities who owns up to the fact that the person topping her is likely to understand her emotions better than she does herself (p.100).

My pet peeve - "glorious" - The word doesn't fail to make its requisite appearance!

Journal Entry 9 by voveryte from Woolwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Received today!

Journal Entry 10 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 21, 2010
Ooops - not sure why this got missed when it first arrived! But anyway, here goes my entry...

Having quite enjoyed one of this author's other books, I was looking forward to reading this. However, after the first few pages I decided that I intensely disliked the main character already and really didn't care what happened to her! So, with so many books to read and so little time, this one is travelling on without further ado.

Released 9 yrs ago (5/22/2010 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

flying across the pond to continue its journey in America.

Journal Entry 12 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 29, 2010
This book is here! I plan to read it soon and send it to the next person!

Journal Entry 13 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 19, 2010
Fizz a.k.a. Felicity was a lot of fun! I knew a girl like her in college, she wanted to do what she wanted as much as possible. We weren't friends, she was just a friend of my roomate. I admit, the ending of the book was kind of surprising!

I just finished this one, sorry I have had it so long! I'm going to send this one with another in the spiral to Iceagent soon.

Journal Entry 14 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2010
I didn't hear back from IceAgent, but I found her address from before, so I am sending this book to her today.

Journal Entry 15 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Update - Sept. 14:

Yes I did receive the last two books you sent, Pagan heat and The Boss. I did not journal them because my computer has a virus. i am now visiting with another computer but I do not have the books with me. As soon as we are cleared up I will be able to update!
Yes! i still want to be a part of this spiral, thank you so much :)

IceAgent