One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night

by Christopher Brookmyre | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0349112096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by maggiemo on 8/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemo on Saturday, August 11, 2007
Absolutely fab. Characters wild and wonderful. Plot funny and eventful. Get by the glaswegian accents and you are on a home run.
Only kidding!!

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemo on Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Hi everyone
I have now closed the bookring.
The usual rules apply.
Journal when you receive it and after you have read it.
Contact the next person on the list for their address.
Try to move it on within a month if poss.
Please keep moving as this is my first bookring.
The order is
Bright-spark
molekilby
Tregossip
birmingham rose
etripney
Then back to me
Mags

Journal Entry 3 by Bright-Spark from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 01, 2007
Arrived in the post this morning.

promise to pass on as soon as I can!

Journal Entry 4 by Bright-Spark from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 09, 2007
Brilliant, funny and exiting and a damn good read! What more could you ask for?

My first Brookmyre (bound to read more now) and my first bookring.

Journal Entry 5 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Received today. Thanks to maggiemo for sharing and Bright-Spark for sending on. This will be read soon and passed on.

Journal Entry 6 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2007
I do enjoy reading Brookmyre. This may not have been the best I've read, but the dark humour, the use of language, the great narrative was all there.

Will send on once I have an address. Thanks again for sharing.

Journal Entry 7 by Tregossip from St. Austell, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2007
Packaging torn but book ok - thanks as arrived today

Absolutely gripped me start to finish . First I 've read by Brookmyre, it won't be the last PM'ing next for address
Thanks one and all

Journal Entry 8 by Tregossip at -- Controlled release in St. Austell, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (10/3/2007 UTC) at -- Controlled release in St. Austell, Cornwall United Kingdom

Oops forgot about the post strike - -

Journal Entry 9 by birmingham-rose from Burntwood, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Received this morning - Thank you. Will read it asap as I am in the middle of another book at the moment.

Journal Entry 10 by birmingham-rose from Burntwood, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 20, 2007
Very funny in parts and dark in others. Quite a gripping story, my first by this author. I will be passing this on as soon as I receive an address