The Little Book of Calm for Cats

by Stuart Macfarlane, Linda Macfarlane | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 8/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 10, 2007
A present from MrPloppy''s brother, who knows I like cats.

Cute little book taking off The Little Book of Calm by adapting some of its precepts for cats. Eg. "Avoid the company of dogs - they are vexatious to the spirit." Accompanied by sweetly funny watercolour sketches.

v

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 01, 2007
Given to Lytteltonwitch as potential geocache fodder.

v

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Picked up especially for geocaching

Journal Entry 4 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Nuds Bookcrossing geocache in Picton, Marlborough New Zealand on Saturday, February 07, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (2/7/2009 UTC) at Nuds Bookcrossing geocache in Picton, Marlborough New Zealand

The cache was looking so empty yesterday that we went back today to restock. So pleased that we did as yesterday's releases were already gone. Got eaten alive by sandflies while doing this.

Would love all bookcrossers to come to the
2009 WORLD CONVENTION and welcome you to our beautiful country in April 2009.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Picked up from the geocache this morning (I know I've already read this one, but I wanted another cat book for my anniversary releases).

v

Journal Entry 6 by wingfuturecatwing at Lavendyl Lavender Farm in Kaikoura, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 07, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (2/7/2009 UTC) at Lavendyl Lavender Farm in Kaikoura, Canterbury New Zealand

A cat book released in honour of my 6th anniversary as a bookcrosser. Lavender is good for calm, so this seemed a suitable place to release the book.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.