A Feast for Crows

by George R.R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by MandyMCC of Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on 8/7/2007
Journal Entry 1 by MandyMCC from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Haven''t read this - book 4 of a series.

Released 13 yrs ago (8/8/2007 UTC) at Liquid, Coventry City Arcade in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

On the bookshelf in Liquid

Journal Entry 3 by LiquidOBCZ from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, August 19, 2007
Now sitting on the window shelf in Liquid, Coventry Arcade.

Journal Entry 4 by Lottiotta from Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, September 24, 2007
This was very highly recommended to me by Norwegian Jan, so I thought I'd catch it on my trip to Coventry. Now safe and sound in Swansea!

Journal Entry 5 by Lottiotta at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, December 12, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (12/1/2010 UTC) at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom

I gave this to Serena who lives upstairs. :)

Journal Entry 6 by Lottiotta at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, December 02, 2011
This has found its way back to me, so I'll mark it as AVL until I know what to do with it.

Journal Entry 7 by Lottiotta at The Chattery (Cafe) in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (1/19/2012 UTC) at The Chattery (Cafe) in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom

Taking four books to the book exchange shelf to the back left in the Chattery. If I can't put them on the bookshelf I'll hand them in at the till for them to stock the shelf later. :)