The Corpse Had a Familiar Face

rcvd from a paperbackswap member in Tampa, FL
Mailing to a paperbackswap member in St George, Utah

Journal Entry 2 by legs at Benson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/22/2014 UTC) at Benson, Arizona USA

Hi! And welcome to Book Crossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through Book Crossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, legs, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Book Crossing!