A Thousand Splendid Suns

by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bookwitch123 of Artesia, California USA on 8/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by bookwitch123 from Artesia, California USA on Friday, August 03, 2007
Good, but not as good as "Kite Runner". "Kite Runner" resonates more and has a more complex plot. Still, "A Thousand Splendid Suns" is a good follow-up for this writer.

Journal Entry 2 by FSM-276148 on Monday, August 20, 2007
Thank you Bookwitch123 for the RABCK. The book arrived today. I have wanted to read this since it came out and now my book club has selected it for an upcoming selection. Thanks for sending it my way.

Journal Entry 3 by FSM-276148 on Saturday, November 03, 2007
Loved this book, ranked right up there with The Kite Runner. Really makes you grateful for being a woman in America. Will loan to two other book club members before releasing.

Released 11 yrs ago (12/17/2007 UTC) at A Controlled Release in A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sending to a bookins member who has requested it. One of my favorite books of the year.

Journal Entry 5 by CJFred from Two Rivers, Wisconsin USA on Monday, February 04, 2008
I got this book through a trade at www.bookins.com. I haven't read it yet, but am looking forward to reading it as I really enjoyed The Kite Runner. I think when I'm done I'll pass it on to my daughter who also enjoyed The Kite Runner. Sorry I'm so slow at getting this posted, but I'm a busy teacher!

CAUGHT IN TWO RIVERS WI USA

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, July 31, 2008
As my mom stated...she released the book to her daughter. :)I brought the book down to Florida, where I live. I'm currently about a quarter of the way done. So far I'm enjoying it, and will pass it along once I'm finished.

CAUGHT IN TWO RIVERS WI USA