North Island - Te Ika a Mauri

by published by Reed Publishing | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/30/2007
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 30, 2007
The North Island in photos

Released 11 yrs ago (2/7/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release (details in notes) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, February 07, 2008
Reserved for the Bookcrossing World Tour.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by wingAaltsjewing from Terschelling West, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, April 21, 2008

Taken from the bookcross convention.
Planning to read it for my Island challenge.
Release it afterwards.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAaltsjewing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/26/2010 UTC) at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Vandaag op de bus gedaan.

This book was nice to look through.
Today I've send it as a price in a lotery, she chose it from my bookshelf so I think she'll like it.

Journal Entry 6 by Audje at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, May 30, 2010
Leuk boekje over het noordeiland ( nieuw zeeland ) met herkenbare plaatjes, ik ben even terug ! Dank je Aaltsje

Journal Entry 7 by Audje at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 30, 2011
Enjoyed the book, I've given it to friends who'll travel to New Zealand ! So it goes back to its roots ........
Details will follow .