Dead Right

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by MidlandRed of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 7/27/2007
Journal Entry 1 by MidlandRed from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, July 27, 2007
Another good plot in the "Banks" series of detective crime books, this one tackles a murder with racial undertones, a very good read.

Released 12 yrs ago (8/25/2007 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Left at the Birmingham meet, Hudsons Colmore Row, now on the shelf awaiting a new reader

Journal Entry 3 by wingHudsons-Bhamwing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, August 31, 2007
Now available in the Official BookCrossing Zone at Hudsons Coffee House, Colmore Row. The books are on a tall, thin set of shelves to the left of the arch into the back section of the coffee house.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else when you've finished it. If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next...

Journal Entry 4 by Beqi from Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I found this book in Hudson's yesterday, whilst having a nice lunch and taking some of my own books there to add to the bookshelf. Hudson's is a good, well stocked book shelf! This was my first visit but will definitely pop in again the next time I visit Birmingham.

Released 11 yrs ago (2/8/2008 UTC) at The Duke's Cut (previously Rosie O'Grady's) in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Left on the bookshelf at around 3.30pm.