Cycle of Violence

by Colin Bateman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by beekeeper40 of Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on 7/25/2007
Journal Entry 1 by beekeeper40 from Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2007
"Bicyclig journalist MIller is exiled from his big-city paper to small town Crossmaheart. There, he is to replace another reporter, Jamie Milburn, who has disappeared - to no one's great surprise, since Crossmaheart is a notoriously fatal place in which to ask questions.

Miller aims to keep his head down, but as soon as he gets involved with Jamie's girlfriend Marie, that plan, and much else besides, begins to fall apart.

Darkly funny, romantic, disturbing and suspenseful, Cycle of Violence is the brilliant new novel from the author of the bestselling Divorcing Jack."

Released 11 yrs ago (10/22/2007 UTC) at Postal Release To Fellow Bookcrosser in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to purplerosebud in a trade. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 24, 2007
What a lovely surprise to find this book waiting for me when I got home from work. I am collecting this series of Colin Bateman books and have enjoyed them so far. This one was missing from the set.

Many thanks beekeeper40.

Journal Entry 4 by purplerosebud at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2013
Sorry I've had this book so long. I will be moving it on today.