Switched, Bothered and Bewildered

by Suzanne Macpherson | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 7/24/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2007
From the Publisher
SWITCHED . . . Identical twins Jillian and Jana Lee haven't been close since college, when Jillian stole Jana Lee's boyfriend. But now, to save her sanity, workaholic businesswoman Jillian wants to switch places for a week with her not-so-happy-homemaker sister. Jana Lee wants to mend fences with her twin, and besides, her life has reached a dead end in the 'burbs.

BOTHERED . . . Jillian may have an MBA, but the burned-out executive never realized what daily drama a snappish teenager, a large, crazy dog, and a busted washing machine could dish out. Jana Lee in the Big City finds out fitting into her sister's sexy Ferragamo sling-backs might be tougher than this earth mother expected. Faking her way through Jillian's job has Jana Lee ducking for cover under piles of paperwork!

AND BEWILDERED! And then there's Dean Wakefield, the local repairman-sculptor hunk, who's taking an intimate interest in Jillian aka Jana Lee -- and bad-boy VP Jackson Hawks, who thinks that Jana Lee aka Jillian is the girl of his dreams.

Journal Entry 2 by candieb from Austin, Texas USA on Monday, August 20, 2007
Got this today and added to Camis mbag pile. :)

Journal Entry 3 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Arrived in my m-bag - thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by camis at Tharston, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, August 17, 2013
I took this on holiday with me as a wanted light fluffy reads that didn't require too much concentration and this fit the bill perfectly! Ok, so the story may be a bit far-fetched but it is very easy to read and perfect for reading in the sun!

Journal Entry 5 by camis at Iberostar Belisaire in Iberostar Belisaire, Yasmin Hammamet Tunisia on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (8/16/2013 UTC) at Iberostar Belisaire in Iberostar Belisaire, Yasmin Hammamet Tunisia

Left on the bookshelf for other holiday makers to enjoy.

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Camis. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!