Sudden Pleasures

by Bertrice Small | Romance |
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 7/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Saturday, July 21, 2007
reserved

Journal Entry 2 by gothamgal on Sunday, July 22, 2007
Swapped books are the best books!
Caught in my first official in-person swap.
Columbus OH 7-22-07--BookObsessed.com

Will most likely send this off to Noumena after I'm done (if she wants it).

Journal Entry 3 by gothamgal on Tuesday, July 31, 2007
I had no idea this book was so...naughty! I mean, it looked like a run-of-the-mill romance novel, but it's a full fledged... um, NON-romance novel.
It was actually not so bad, though. The character of Ashley is somewhat believable, and Ryan is a dream.
What is the channel, though?
Checking with Noumena to see if she wants it.
Thanks, SandDanz for swapping this in Columbus.

Journal Entry 4 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Ha ha ha!!! I warned you that it was naughty and also book 3 in the series! ;) The channel is basically a special TV channel that only ladies know about. It's only available during certain hours of a night and basically it allows the women to live out any fantasies they want. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Thanks for the RABCK Gothamgal! BTW: This book is only listed as a "steamy" romance by bn.com! Ha! I''ve read the first book...it''s more than steamy...it''s erotic!

From the Publisher
Ashley Kimbrough has everything a woman could want. Not only is she wealthy and successful, she has a more than satisfying sex life in The Channel, a secret network that allows women to live out their wildest fantasies. But if she doesn''t find herself a husband she could be in danger of losing it all.

Then multi-millionaire Ryan Mulcahy enters Ashley''s life. With that Celtic warrior''s body and drop-dead gorgeous face, he makes her fantasies run wild. Although their marriage is one of convenience, Ashley is starting to wonder whether she can use everything she learned from The Channel on her unsuspecting husband.

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 14, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/14/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Kawgrl
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 7 by kawgrl from Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, August 18, 2008
I forgot to note that I received this one. It got put on my to read shelf and I finally got the chance to read it. And boy was it good! It's the first time I've read this author and enjoyed her "writing style".
Thanks again for the RABCK! I can't wait to pass it on to someone else who may enjoy it too.