Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

by J.K. Rowling | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 7/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Saturday, July 21, 2007
YAY! Book 7 is now in my possession! The release party went well, it was packed, and so hot because so many people were in the store... we were number 228, and were actually out of the store by 12:30am. About to dive in to the book now!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Thursday, July 26, 2007
Wow! What a fantastic way to end this series! It's very sad to see it all end, but in other ways, it's good.... as in.. all the anticipation and speculation can now be done with! I laughed, I was very angry at times, and shed many tears... from cover to cover, this one had me tensed up, the battle scenes (especially the final battle) were so intense, I had to put the book down in the middle of them, if only for a few moments.

Journal Entry 3 by rbeckberry from Gallup, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Can this woman weave a story or what? !! I will miss the anticipation of reading the next book. She has done well to entertain readers around the globe all these years. Thanks JK. Now,its going back to my son, the purchaser for his collection.
Thanks Jare!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Home safe and sound.