As it is in Heaven

by Niall Williams | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/18/2008
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 18, 2008
Donated to our bookcrossing table at the Really Free Market.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Otautahi Social Centre in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (7/18/2008 UTC) at Otautahi Social Centre in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the Bookcrossing stall at the Really Free Market.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in Christchurch, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.

Journal Entry 3 by Waveweaver from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, August 03, 2008
Caught this off the table at the Otutahi Social Centre. Recognised the author as one I've read years ago - looked like a nice one to have as my emergency work reading book :0) I caught another book from futurecat by the same author so I look forward to reading this one!