The Scent of Shadows (Sign of the Zodiac, Book 1)

by Vicki Pettersson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by shaunesay of Olathe, Kansas USA on 7/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Traveling to Ohio!

Journal Entry 2 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Sunday, July 22, 2007
I won this in a live swap! Thanks so much Shaunie!

Reserved for Nou when I finish.

Journal Entry 3 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 05, 2007
This was definitely different. I'm still not entirely sure I understand what, exactly, Joanna and the other Signs are supposed to be... or how a lot of the things worked. Still, it was an engaging read, and I enjoyed it... I was just left with a lot of questions at the end. Maybe some of them will be answered in book two.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, October 26, 2007
I negotiated this from Pepper at the BookObsessed Meetup in Columbus! Thanks Pepper!

Synopsis
When she was sixteen, Joanna Archer was brutally assaulted and left to die in the Nevada desert. By rights, she should be dead. Now a photographer by day, she prowls a different Las Vegas after sunset - a grim, secret Sin City where Light battles Shadow - seeking answers to whom or what she really is . . . and revenge for the horrors she was forced to endure. But the nightmare is just beginning - for the demons are hunting Joanna, and the powerful shadows want her for their own . . .

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 02, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/2/2008 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Bibliocrates!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Monday, June 09, 2008
I caught this book in my mailbox today here in Trinity, Alabama. Thank you so much for fulfilling my wish for this book noumena12!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Arlington, Vermont USA on Sunday, September 10, 2017
9/8/17 Received through paperbackswap.com and love it so far. I think I'll continue on with the series and maybe check what else she's written. I'll be listing it back on paperbackswap.com for someone else to enjoy.