corner corner All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten

All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
by Robert Fulghum | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 7/17/2007

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I found this fair-condition hardcover on sale for a dollar at the Book Cellar, and figured it'd make a great release copy. While the book's become so well-known that it's almost a punch-line, I still find Fulghum's quirky observations entertaining - and the "learned in kindergarten" bit does have a lot going for it. Just looking at today's headlines I can see many places where advice such as "don't hit people" and "clean up your own mess" and "don't take things that aren't yours" would have been very helpful, if only people could be persuaded to follow it...

Anyway, it was nice to find yet another copy of this one!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Rein's New York Style Deli, 435 Hartford Turnpike (Rte. 30) in Vernon, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (7/25/2007 UTC) at Rein's New York Style Deli, 435 Hartford Turnpike (Rte. 30) in Vernon, Connecticut USA

I plan to leave this book somewhere in or just outside of the entrance of Rein's Deli (I always stop there when I'm in the area) at around 11 on Friday. Hope the finder enjoys it!