The Birthday Spell

by Ronda and David Armitage | Children's Books |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 16, 2007
Picked up at Kidsmarket in the Square

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 9, 2009

Released 13 yrs ago (7/9/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Clearing out my garage of all the bookcrossing books and they are being given to fellow bookcrossers.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Victoria Square in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 30, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Victoria Square in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the Queen Victoria statue.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 5 by w0bble from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 31, 2009
I was meetng a friend by the statue in Victoria Park. She walked around the statue and there it was! I brought it home for my 11 year old daughter, who is now going to give away some of her books, we think this is a fantastic idea!

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH NEW ZEALAND