Beautiful Lies: A Novel

by Lisa Unger | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Tashe of Toledo, Ohio USA on 7/12/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Tashe from Toledo, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 12, 2007
A great debut. Interesting characters and a storyline that keeps its focus. I added this to a murder mystery bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 23, 2007
Took out of carlissa's Mystery & Thriller Bookbox

For Oh The Places We Can Go release challenge 2008

matches ::
Lies (Midi-Pyrénées, France)
Lies (Friesland, Netherlands)
Lies (Noord-Brabant, Netherlands)

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, March 20, 2008
There were some beautiful lines and I think the way the story ends is true to life. I thought the whole idea of meeting a guy and jumping in bed with him was irresponsible. I am going to release the book today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Mariner High School in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, March 20, 2008

4/18 -- no one picked it up. I retrieved the book and will be sending it to another BC who is registered on RABCK.com

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at U.S. Postal Mail in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 19, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/21/2008 UTC) at U.S. Postal Mail in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

off to sleepymom as a surprise RABCK. Enjoy

Journal Entry 6 by sleepymom from Bayfield, Colorado USA on Saturday, May 03, 2008
Thank you for the RABCK! It always amazes me how I get them at my worst moments and they always make my day better. I look forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 7 by sleepymom from Bayfield, Colorado USA on Thursday, October 16, 2008
I did enjoy this book and found it very interesting with lots of unique twists. I will definitely read more of this author.

Journal Entry 8 by sleepymom at Durango, Colorado USA on Sunday, April 18, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/19/2010 UTC) at Durango, Colorado USA

Giving to a friend and new bookcrosser. Needed to pare down my available list and she requested this book.

Journal Entry 9 by Kgripp at Cortez, Colorado USA on Thursday, June 17, 2010
I loved this book! One of the best I've read in a long time. told mostly in the first person a tale of how choices can lead your life!!