Firestorm

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 7/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 11, 2007
From the Publisher
#1 New York Times bestselling author Iris Johansen turns up the heat in this explosive new psychological thriller. This time a gifted arson investigator teams up with a mysterious operative to stop a killer raging completely out of control...

For Kerry Murphy, the inferno is never far away. The flames of that long-ago night still burn in her nightmares: the heat, the choking smoke, the helplessness. She can never run fast enough...

Now Kerry works as an arson investigator with her evidence-sniffing dog, Sam. Together they''re a great team, but her life is about to change in the time it takes to strike a match. The deadly flames of her past are back, and from out of the ashes a stranger appears. Who is Silver? And why has he chosen her in the desparate race to find a killer determined to ignite hell on earth? Kerry and Silver may not have a chance against a psychopath as coldhearted as his method is red-hot. To save themselves and the innocent lives at stake, Kerry will have to do what she hoped she''d never have to do: fight fire with fire.

Journal Entry 2 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 27, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer in September, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/27/2015 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.