The Death Ship of Dartmouth

by Michael Jecks | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by symphonicca of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 7/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by symphonicca from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Another offering from my mother for wild release while I am vacationing in Ontario. She loves Michael Jecks and his mystery writing, and this book was no exception.

From the back: "Each page is densely packed with cuckolding, coarseness, lewdness, lechery, gore galore, but also with nobility. A heady mix!"

Journal Entry 2 by symphonicca from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 20, 2007
I am passing this on to jennylouwho, who loves mysteries and has never read any Jecks. I think she'll like it--- one of my mother's faves, and she is a mystery buff too! Enjoy, and thanks again for the great visit my dear!

Journal Entry 3 by jenny-lou-who from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 20, 2007
Yay! Thanks for the book and for coming to visit us. I'll be sure to release this book when I'm done with it -- I'm looking forward to reading it. I love history and I love mysteries so this should be a good one!

Journal Entry 4 by jenny-lou-who at Little Free Library in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Left in the little free library in the laneway that intersects Henry and George Streets near Louisa and Catherine Streets.