Bodyguard

ISBN: 044900256x Global Overview for this book
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 7/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, July 09, 2007
Annotation
A young woman who unwittingly married into the mob finds her life in danger when the mob boss threatens her, so she puts her life into the hands of an FBI agent who lost his ex-wife and son to organized crime.

From the Publisher
YOU CAN LOOK . . .

Threatened by underworld boss Michael Trotta, Alessandra Lamont is nearly blown to pieces in a mob hit. The last thing she wants is to put what's left of her life into the hands of the sexy, loose-cannon federal agent who seems to look right through her yet won't let her out of his sight.

BUT YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH . . .

FBI agent Harry O'Dell's ex-wife and son were tragic casualties in his ongoing war against organized crime. He'll do whatever it takes to bring Trotta down--even if it means sticking like glue to this blonde bombshell who unwittingly married into the mob. She needs him if she wants to stay alive. But staying alive is nothing next to the explosive attraction that threatens to consume them both--and puts them into the greatest danger of all . . . falling in love.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 06, 2007
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to surmisez! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by surmisez from Worcester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, December 14, 2007
I received this a few days ago and completely forgot to journal it -- I was too busy reading it! ;-)

Suzanne Brockmann is one of my favorite authors. I love her Troubleshooters series. So far, this book has two of my favorite themes: lots of action and sprinkled with romance.

Thank you so much, noumena12! What a lovely surprise! And the timing was perfect -- I had just finished reading another book!

Journal Entry 4 by surmisez from Worcester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, December 16, 2007
I really enjoyed this book -- part suspense novel, part trashy romance. This was a page turner.

Thanks again, noumena12, for the lovely surprise! I really appreciate it! I will try to find someone else to pass this along to.

Journal Entry 5 by surmisez at Media Mail in US mail, A Trade -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (1/17/2008 UTC) at Media Mail in US mail, A Trade -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to solitary1 as part of a trade.

Journal Entry 6 by solitary1 from Springfield, Illinois USA on Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thanks for the trade, surmisez. I believe this novel is one of the author's early ones before she started the Navy SEAL series. It will be interesting to compare her style of writing then. I hope the book can travel to different parts of the country.

Journal Entry 7 by solitary1 at Nails Plus Salon - Montvale in Springfield, Illinois USA on Saturday, May 23, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/23/2009 UTC) at Nails Plus Salon - Montvale in Springfield, Illinois USA

Left it on a table in the reception area.