Lost in the Forest

by Sue Miller | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 7/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Monday, July 09, 2007
This book was on my wishlist, so purchased it a the San Carlos Library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, August 24, 2007
An examination of family relationships after a divorce and a death, focusing first on Mark, the father, then on Daisy, the vulnerable middle adolescent who becomes invisible to her parents. I was very disappointed in the author’s handling of the molestation and Mark’s reaction to it. This is not a coming of age story as Miller would have you believe - - it’s about statutory rape and pedophilia.

I saw this on Synergy's wishlist and am sending it to her in Texas via media mail as part of a trade.

Journal Entry 4 by synergy from San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, September 08, 2007
I got this book yesterday. Fast mail! I'm mailing Babyville to pinklady60 today. Thanks for the trade and enjoy the book!