Twilight

by Stephenie Meyer | Romance |
ISBN: 9781904233657 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 7/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Monday, July 09, 2007
I picked this up last week when I was home in the UK visiting my family.

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Sunday, August 26, 2007
This was one of those books that made me say 'Why didn't I read this earlier!' and start kicking myself. I throughly enjoyed this and got pulled in so much that I stayed up till the early hours of the morning to finish it.

This book isn't anything special in the way that it has something new to offer in the vampire genre. However it is unique in the way that it isn't pushed down your throat or complicated. It just is was it is - Good!

I liked the characters and the writing style alot. I snuggled up with this one and didn't feel the need to take any breaks to get my head around things or to try and understand something. Sure this is aimed for 'Young Readers' but it a series won't stay young for very long.

The storyline was refreshing and it was great to read something that wasn't action packed but interesting and mysterious. Very plain and real this book doesn't have anything that bursts out and grabs you but builds an interest that keeps you reading.

I will be looking out for the next 2 books in this series and will not wait around to read them!

Journal Entry 3 by Oriana78 from Annecy, Rhône-Alpes France on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Arrived today safely. I'm so excited to read this serie, Amber. Thank you SO much for sending it to me.*hugs* Oh and for the chocolate too. I loved the witch!LOL