Fine Feathered Death

by LINDA JOHNSTON | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425203743 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/7/2007
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, July 07, 2007
From the back cover: "Kendra Ballantyne, Esq., is flying high. Her license to practice law has been rightfully restored. She's dating the foxiest P.I. in all of L.A. And best of all, she moonlights as a pet-sitter, she gets to see her furry best friends every day. And these cuddly clients beat out her cranky two-legged ones, paws-down...
To earn a much-needed feather in her cap, Kendra must work closely on a new case with law partner Ezra Cossner. But things stop short when he's murdered in his office. The only witness is of the avian persuation - and Gigi, Ezra's blue macaw, can only sing her own name and sing "99 Bottles of Beer." The list of suspects grows and grows, and whodunit nobody knows - unless Kendra can get Gigi to change her tune..."

Enjoyed this one and look forward to more.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at bookbox in Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 07, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (7/7/2007 UTC) at bookbox in Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Placed in my Recent Mysteries Virtual Bookbox. Released for week #26(letter F in the title) of Never Judge a Book by its Cover release challenge.

Aug.22/07 This book is now on its way to blackadder75, who chose it out of the bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Got the book in yesterday's mail. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 30, 2010
A really fun cozy! My first by this author but I will be sure to pick more by her. I will be passing this along to donduckandy soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Received from blackadder75 today.