The Third Millennium: Living in the Posthistoric World

by Ken Carey | History |
Registered by BuzzyBuzzina of Woodland Hills, California USA on 7/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by BuzzyBuzzina from Woodland Hills, California USA on Monday, July 09, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Released 12 yrs ago (7/9/2007 UTC) at Barclays Coffee & Tea - 8976 Tampa Ave in Northridge, California USA

REleased for week 27 of the Never Judge A Book By its Cover Challenge: action word in title: LIVING.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBarclaysCoffeewing at Latte 101- 5722 Telephone Rd. in Ventura, California USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (8/21/2007 UTC) at Latte 101- 5722 Telephone Rd. in Ventura, California USA

I'd like to try a new location for this book, so I left it at the OBCZ at Latte 101.

Journal Entry 4 by vc-mike from Ventura, California USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Thanx to the famous 'Buzzybuzzina' from Woodland Hills, the infamous 'ResedeaBookHo' from Beautiful Reseda, baby!(wherelse?!), & the friendly 'Sandplum'/'BarclaysCoffee' from Northridge!
I'll catch up on some history with this one !!

Journal Entry 5 by vc-mike at Raleigh Street in Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (9/17/2007 UTC) at Raleigh Street in Spotswood, Victoria Australia

Land of OZ traveler! Going to lmn60 & on to the '07 BC CON in Melbourne! Enjoy it, 'Buzzybuzzina' & the 'ResedaBookHo' did !

Journal Entry 6 by MelbCon from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 30, 2007
Gratefully received, to be released at the convention in October. Thanks from the convention committee.

Journal Entry 7 by sgjim from Unley, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Found it in my Convention goodie bag, it will be joining the "to be read eventually" queue

Journal Entry 8 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
So I recently had a realistic look at my "to-be-read" pile, and realised that even if I did nothing but read books for the rest of my life, I would never get through them!

So I've decided to keep some and let the rest (including this book) go.

At least this way they might be useful and actually get read, rather than sitting on my shelf for another decade!

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room