Demons Are Forever: Confessions of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom

by Julie Kenner | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 7/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 06, 2007
From the Publisher
It isn't easy when your daughter's figured out that her mom's a demon hunter-and wants to grow up to be just like her. Or when you suspect your dead husband used the forces of darkness to filch the body of another human. And your living husband isn't the man you married anymore either.

Moreover, Kate's acquired a precious but deadly item that every demon within commuting distance wants. With husband woes playing havoc with her emotions, an ambitious teenage protege at her heels, and hell to pay, this stay-at-home mom's putting in a lot of overtime.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, September 21, 2007
On the way to PepperVL as part of the BookObsessed.com Paranormal Virtual Bookbox! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Monday, September 24, 2007
Thanks so much! I really enjoyed the first two books in this series, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Journal Entry 4 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, October 12, 2007
I don't think I liked this one as well as the others. Mostly, it was very enjoyable, and along the lines as the other two books in the series, but I'm really torn about the husband twist, and not at all sure that I like where it's going. It seems... unnecessary, maybe? I don't know. Perhaps it will grow on me with subsequent books.

Overall I enjoyed this, but it wasn't my favorite of the series.

Journal Entry 5 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, December 22, 2007
Thanks so much for sending this one along Pepper! *hugs*

Journal Entry 6 by shaunesay at Olathe, Kansas USA on Wednesday, April 05, 2017
Next stop Tribefan, either for herself or Oddmall or both! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by Tribefan at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017
Thank you so much for sending! This book will be wild released by The Rubber City Book Posse on May 6th at OddMall in downtown Akron at The John S. Knight Center.

Journal Entry 8 by Tribefan at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/6/2017 UTC) at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA

This book was released at OddMall on May 6th or 7th at the John S. Knight Center in downtown Akron.

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.