Talk Before Sleep

by Elizabeth Berg | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by tangoshoes of Chicago, Illinois USA on 11/17/2007
Journal Entry 1 by tangoshoes from Chicago, Illinois USA on Saturday, November 17, 2007

Journal Entry 2 by tangoshoes at Sweets and Savories in Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, December 02, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (12/2/2007 UTC) at Sweets and Savories in Chicago, Illinois USA

At the holiday bookcrossing meeting. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by koolmotor from Chicago, Illinois USA on Monday, January 14, 2008
I just discovered this was a bookcrossing find. I got it at a Book Swap sponsored by the Chicago Reader 2 months ago. I just started the book and it is a very fast read.

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Picked up at the meetup with Chicago bookcrossers tonight. Great to meet you koolmotor!

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 28, 2008
Wow. What an incredibly moving book. A quick read, yes, but not always an easy one. Many thanks, koolmotor, for introducing me to such a good book.

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Arlington, Texas USA on Friday, May 02, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (5/1/2008 UTC) at Arlington, Texas USA

Given to one of the Texas bookcrossers we met last night.

v

Journal Entry 7 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Friday, May 02, 2008
I've heard of this author, but can't quite place where. Snagged the book anyway last night at a meetup here in Dallas with our fellow Kiwi Bookcrossers.

Thanks FutureCat --> so glad to meet you! Happy travels and hope to see you at the BC Christchurch convention in 2009!

Journal Entry 8 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Read this on my recent vacation to Greece .... it was a good story and kept me interested. Sad ... but good. A good testimony to the power of female relationships.

Journal Entry 9 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Sunday, July 27, 2008
I'm heading to my fave little local coffee shop today, so will drop this off on the book-trading shelf and hope someone picks it up!

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 10 by BethanieKay at Buon Giorno Coffee house in Grapevine, Texas USA on Sunday, July 27, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/27/2008 UTC) at Buon Giorno Coffee house in Grapevine, Texas USA

Left this book on the book-trading shelf at the back of the coffee house.