The Remorseful Day (Inspector Morse Mysteries)

by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 033037639x Global Overview for this book
Registered by smallbluepebble of Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by smallbluepebble from Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Given to me by a generous Freecycler, but not quite my cup of tea... so this book is off to its spiritual home of Oxford :-)

Journal Entry 2 by isisjem from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 09, 2007
This came in today's post from smallbluepebble who has recently been giving away whodunnits - a genre I've always enjoyed. Thank You!

Strangely enough I've never read any Inspector Morse novels even though I come from Oxford and they have quite a cult status in this area - for obvious reasons.

I'll aim to read it before the mass release in Oxford in September so it can travel around some Inspector Morse locations and hopefully meet some more Morse fans.

Journal Entry 3 by ToryC from Bingley, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Just 'caught' this in Oxford, now it's travelled North.
Planning a release in Europe later this month.
Happy travels.......

Journal Entry 4 by malcavinspain on Thursday, May 01, 2008
Our daughter who is an avid reader, passed it on to me while we were visiting the UK. I have not read a Morse book before & quite enjoyed the experience. I have now left the book on the counter of a jeweler's shop in Antigua Nov 2007 whilst on a Carribean cruise for someone else to enjoy. The idea of "find, read, pass on" is brilliant, I can't wait to find another. It may be tomorrow, next year or never. Who knows?