The Olive Season: Amour, a New Life and Olives Too

by Carol Drinkwater | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Thamesider of Shepperton, Middlesex United Kingdom on 7/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Thamesider from Shepperton, Middlesex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I enjoyed the bits of information on the flora and fauna and life of the area, but would not read it twice.

To be taken to the Bookcrossing meet at The Crown Put, Chertsey tonight

Journal Entry 2 by Scoobiedo from Addlestone, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 04, 2007
n/a

Journal Entry 3 by Scoobiedo at Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, February 05, 2010

This is one I have not had time to read but as I am going to the hospital today it seems worth sending it on its way for someone else to rnjoy

Journal Entry 4 by Scoobiedo at Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, February 05, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/5/2010 UTC) at Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom