Subterranean (engl)

by James Rollins | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Ahoi-Brause of Lemgo, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Ahoi-Brause from Lemgo, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, July 02, 2007
Blurb:
Making their way beneath the Antarctic ice toward the center of the world, a team of specialists traverses rocks, caverns, and underground rivers in darkness, not knowing the incredible wonders--and terrors beyond imagination--that lie ahead.

A typical James Rollins, mixing fiction and fantasy. I stumbled across one of his books by chance (not bookcrossing :) and somehow liked his style, even though it is usually not my favourite genre.

An 8 star book you should read! :)

Released 12 yrs ago (7/15/2007 UTC) at RABCK in -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

I have received an e-mail from the UK asking for this book, which I am happy to send on to Necroscope today! Read it, enjoy it and let it travel on. It is an RABCK, since joining BC a few months ago, I do not need any new books ath the moment!
Best wishes are traveling with the book, from Germany to Southampton.

Journal Entry 3 by Necroscope from Paraparaumu, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 02, 2007
excellent....will be read next

Journal Entry 4 by Necroscope from Paraparaumu, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, March 22, 2009
Excellent book, well written taut page turner, really enjoyed the story, raced through the novel in two days

Journal Entry 5 by Necroscope at In person, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (10/13/2009 UTC) at In person, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases

Gave to a friend who will read and (hopefully) drop off at various caravan sites arounf the north island of New Zealand