Taming Rowan (Bouquet, 8)

by Suzanne Barrett | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by terrafreaky of Overland Park, Kansas USA on 6/30/2007
Journal Entry 1 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, June 30, 2007
Paperbackswap.com 70 books for 7 credits deal.

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky at Post Office on Chestnut in Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (6/30/2007 UTC) at Post Office on Chestnut in Olathe, Kansas USA

Released as part of the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover challenge. (Wk 25 theme = flowers on cover or in title/author name.)

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Andrew-123 from Olathe, Kansas USA on Sunday, July 01, 2007
Found at the post office 66061.

Journal Entry 4 by Andrew-123 at Latte Land (135th & Metcalf) in Overland Park, Kansas USA on Saturday, October 10, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/10/2009 UTC) at Latte Land (135th & Metcalf) in Overland Park, Kansas USA

Sugguest drop off book shelf by DragonGoddess.

Journal Entry 5 by terrafreaky at Olathe, Kansas USA on Friday, November 19, 2010
I restocked the OBCZ today & this is one of the books that came back home w/me.

Journal Entry 6 by terrafreaky at College Park Family Care in Overland Park, Kansas USA on Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/8/2011 UTC) at College Park Family Care in Overland Park, Kansas USA

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry telling me that it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the "wild" for someone else to find - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Released for the following challenges:
Valentine's Day