The Midnight Hour

by Karen Robards | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingOBCZSoHoBagelwing of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 6/28/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZSoHoBagelwing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 28, 2007
Gift from a friend who is cleaning the garage.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 10, 2007
I love Karen Robards, so I can''t wait to read this one! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I started reading this and realized that I had already read it. Duh! :-) I think I will save it for a Romance Bookbox that I am trying to scrape together.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007
This is going into the Romance Bookbox!
Romance Bookbox Journal

Journal Entry 5 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Selecting from JennyC1230's Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Salem Radiology Waiting Rm on SE Ryan Driv in Salem, Oregon USA on Thursday, June 19, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (6/21/2008 UTC) at Salem Radiology Waiting Rm on SE Ryan Driv in Salem, Oregon USA

I will leave this book in the waiting room area.

Journal Entry 7 by liz888 from Salem, Oregon USA on Wednesday, September 03, 2008
This was my first bookcrossing book. It was found in the waiting room of the clinic I work and passed around the staff. We have all enjoyed it thoroughly. This is my first book by Karen Robards and several of us have agreed we will have to hunt down her other books. Lots of twists and turns culminating in a very satisfactory ending.

CAUGHT IN SALEM OREGON USA