Go Ask Alice

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by emmagoldmanzine of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 11/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by emmagoldmanzine from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, November 19, 2007
I love this book, even if it is compiled and not a real diary. When i was in junior high i thought it was one of the best stories i'd ever read.

Journal Entry 2 by emmagoldmanzine from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 11, 2007
This book is off as part of my 52 weeks of RABCK. I hope your daughter enjoys it. I know at her age i did!!

Journal Entry 3 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Thursday, December 20, 2007
Received in the mail today
Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 4 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, December 28, 2007
I'm glad I decided to read this book before handing it over to my daughter. This isn't the type of book I would allow her to read. I had assumed it had a don't do drugs type message, which it does but as an adult I had a hard time reading about what this girl was putting herself through and my daughter doesn't need to read about people doing drugs and having sleazy sex. Overprotective ? Yep, that's me.

Journal Entry 5 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Monday, February 04, 2008
Mailed off this morning to 1lilbookworm.

Journal Entry 6 by 1lilbookworm from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 22, 2008
thanks for the book
I trust it should prove a good read
will let you know after I've read it

Journal Entry 7 by 1lilbookworm from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, April 22, 2010
I could not get into this book at all ; it seemed to be written more for the teen genre and disappointingly
did not hold my interest whatsoever.

Journal Entry 8 by 1lilbookworm at Town Pump in Shelby, Montana USA on Friday, September 03, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/3/2010 UTC) at Town Pump in Shelby, Montana USA

Left in the Ladie's washroom at the Town Pump Gas Station
Shelby, Montana
during a trip back home from Oregon

hope someone finds this and journals it