The Good Husband of Zebra Drive (No 1 Ladies Detective Agency 8)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 6/27/2007
Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2007
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by debnance. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Friday, July 20, 2007
Eighth book in the series. Keep 'em coming.

Journal Entry 4 by debnance at Postal Release in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Monday, January 21, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (1/21/2008 UTC) at Postal Release in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Journal Entry 5 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Tuesday, January 29, 2008
received in the mail from debnance of Alvin, Texas.

Thank you very much, debnance. I am going to have to find "Blue Shoes and Happiness" first before reading this. I love this series so I look forward to getting back into it.

Journal Entry 6 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Monday, July 28, 2008
Another enjoyable book from the "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" series. This book. It has the same sweet, peaceful flavor and life-affirming quality that I've always enjoyed.

Journal Entry 7 by tabby-cat-owner at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mailed to wibba of Foxton, Cambridgeshire, UK as an RABCK.

I hope you enjoy this book, wibba.

Journal Entry 8 by tabby-cat-owner at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (7/30/2008 UTC) at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

mailed to wibba of Foxton, Cambridgeshire, UK as an RABCK.

I hope you enjoy this book, wibba.

Journal Entry 9 by wibba from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Received on Monday and just finished reading. Easy story.Thanks tabby-cat-owner

Journal Entry 10 by wibba at Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 13, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (3/13/2009 UTC) at Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

To dutchbooky

Journal Entry 11 by dutchbooky from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Received from Wibba today! Thanks so much for sending this to me. It will have to wait untill I have read Blue Shoes and Happiness, which I recently received. Look forward to both books, it has been a while since I read my last Lady's Detective!

Journal Entry 12 by dutchbooky at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, August 07, 2010
It took me longer to start in this book than I thought, but I read it during my holiday in Italy. Very enjoyable read. Funny to see that all characters want a change, but end up doing what they are good at.
I will try to find a new reader for the book.

Journal Entry 13 by dutchbooky at a fellow bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/27/2011 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending this to readingtrix. Hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 14 by readingtrix at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Saturday, October 01, 2011
Thanks Dutchbooky. Precious Ramotswe and clang will be visiting Africa for a while. How I love these delightful and upligting stories of all of them living in the beautiful country of Botswana

Journal Entry 15 by readingtrix at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Monday, October 03, 2011
I think this book should go to Snufkin81 as I know she loves Alexander McCall novels too. This one is a hardcover and is in particular good condition. Snufkin I hope you learn as many life skills from Mma Romotswe and Mr Matekoni as I do.