The Kingdom by the Sea: A Journey Around the Coast of Great Britain

by Paul Theroux | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 6/27/2007
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Given to me by a local member of www.freecycle.org.

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Weebly referred you on your my profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly at BCUK Unconvention 2007 in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (6/30/2007 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2007 in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

This will make a great themed release at the UnConvention.

Journal Entry 3 by Twicky from Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2007
Picked up at the 2007 Uncon and to be released as part of the Unconvention Reverse Scavenger Hunt.

Journal Entry 4 by Twicky at The Pier in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (7/1/2007 UTC) at The Pier in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Released as part of the Unconvention Reverse Scavenger Hunt. Hope somebody finds me :-)