Love Her to Death (Daytime Mysteries)

by Linda Palmer | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 042520295x Global Overview for this book
Registered by affinity4books of Bryan, Texas USA on 6/24/2007
Journal Entry 1 by affinity4books from Bryan, Texas USA on Sunday, June 24, 2007
Great new series- Interesting setting (backstage at a soap opera) and characters. I liked Morgan's friends and her personal backstory. Good portrayal of her relationship with her best friend. There was one subplot/character that I didn't buy- seemed toooooo soap opera-ish, but overall a good light mystery read. I already snapped up the next in the series.

Released 12 yrs ago (6/26/2007 UTC) at by mail in Mailed to another BC member, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

mailed today, first class

Journal Entry 3 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, June 29, 2007
Received this book as part of loveamystery's Current Mysteries Virtual Bookbox. Thanks for sending it my way.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 23, 2009
Had a hard time getting into this book. I'm not much of a soaps fan and I think this influenced me when reading it.

Sending out in my "Girls Only" Book Box.

Journal Entry 5 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Took out of the Girls Only bookbox. On to my TBR pile, which continues to grow.

Journal Entry 6 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, February 06, 2010
I enjoyed this one far more than I thought I would. I will read more in this series.

This is the second book.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, June 04, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/4/2010 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This is now on its way to Rhonder, winner of the "You've Got Mail" sweepstakes. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Thank you loveamystery! I've watched a few soap operas in my life, so I think I will enjoy this one! Love that it's the first in a series as I enjoy reading series in order, so if I like this one I can look for the rest!