I Know What You Did Last Wednesday

by Anthony Horowitz | Children's Books |
Registered by mefeather of Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 6/23/2007
Journal Entry 1 by mefeather from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 23, 2007
It's a dangerous life being the younger brother of the world's worst private detective, but Nick Diamond's survived ... so far. Nick's due a holiday, so he should be happy when his brother Tim receives an invitation to a school reunion on a remote Scottish island. But Nick's got a bad feeling - and it's not indigestion. When he meets their fellow guests, the feeling only gets worse. Especially when they start dying in ever more bizarre ways...

Could the Diamond Brothers' days be numbered?

Hallo daar, vinder! Als je dit leest, heb je een boek gevonden. Gefeliciteerd! Hopelijk is het iets dat je leuk vindt; zo niet, dan heeft het je toch tenminste hier gebracht en dat is ook wat waard. Je mag het boek gerust doorgeven aan iemand anders, of zomaar ergens achterlaten. Ondertussen was je toch maar mooi nieuwsgierig genoeg om op deze site te komen kijken. Kijk gerust wat rond. Veel plezier!
Als je het boek ook wilt volgen dan kun je je het beste aanmelden als nieuwe bookcrosser (Engelse pagina). Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als je mijn naam (mefeather) wilt invullen als Referring Member, dan kan ik zien dat je ook een geregistreerde bookcrosser bent geworden.
Oh ja, er is ook een Nederlandse website voor als je nog meer wilt weten over bookcrossing.

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by mefeather. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Veel plezier ermee! Have fun with it!

Journal Entry 2 by mefeather at BC-meeting 1 juli 2007 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/30/2007 UTC) at BC-meeting 1 juli 2007 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Mee naar de meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSuzy26wing from Delft, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 01, 2007
Took this home with me from today's meeting in Castricum/Bakkum. Seems like a funny little book to me. Thanks, mefeather!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSuzy26wing from Delft, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Caricature of Agatha Christie's Ten Little Niggers (And Then There Were None). Hilarious story with lots of lame jokes:
p.16: When he went cross-country running, he actually left the country, which certainly made the headmaster very cross.
p.30: Tim and I were sitting on our four-poster bed. It looked like we were going to have to share it. Two posters each.
Yet the plot was okay and despite the lame jokes, it was fun to read.

Released 10 yrs ago (4/26/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Biblio, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26-27 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

This booklet hopes to find a new reader at today's meeting at OBCZ-Biblio, Rotterdam.

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, April 26, 2008
I took this one with me because of the title.

Journal Entry 7 by AnnevO at Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa on Saturday, September 27, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/27/2008 UTC) at Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa

This very catchy book will travel with the book I picked for one of the winners of the Dutch Summer Sweepstake. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by nrrdgrrl from Johannesburg - Fourways, Gauteng South Africa on Monday, January 05, 2009
this night it is to freeze twelve degrees celsius; today i visited my brother and found three thick envelopes that were sent because of the summer sweepstake. thank you! thank you!

this lovely booklet is a joy to read when your head is much too busy for any book at all. i have already started in it. much obliged!

Journal Entry 9 by nrrdgrrl from Johannesburg - Fourways, Gauteng South Africa on Sunday, January 11, 2009
see, even a very thin book takes me almost a week nowadays. anyway, it was a fun and quick read. thanks again.

Journal Entry 10 by nrrdgrrl at Zwembad de Zandzee in Bussum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, March 19, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2009 UTC) at Zwembad de Zandzee in Bussum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

op de lectuurplank in het restaurant.
on the reading shelf in the restaurant.

Journal Entry 11 by Phantes from Bussum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, March 22, 2009
I found this book at work. Someone left it there and i was kinda interested in it. So i took it along home and was going to read it some time. I am thinking about leaving it inside he train when i finish it.

CAUGHT IN BUSSUM NOORD-HOLLAND THE NETHERLANDS