The Judas Judge (Kevin Kerney Novels)

by Michael McGarrity | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0451203607 Global Overview for this book
Registered by denny08 of El Paso, Texas USA on 6/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by denny08 from El Paso, Texas USA on Thursday, June 21, 2007
TBR

Edited to add that this was the 4,000,000th book registered!

Journal Entry 2 by denny08 from El Paso, Texas USA on Sunday, June 14, 2009
I read this specifically so I can pass it on to tempestsans when I meet her in Georgia next week!

I enjoyed the book.

Journal Entry 3 by denny08 from El Paso, Texas USA on Friday, August 21, 2009
I never met up with tempestsans in Georgia, so I want to offer this one out to someone.

Journal Entry 4 by denny08 at Kansas City, Missouri USA on Monday, October 05, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (10/5/2009 UTC) at Kansas City, Missouri USA

Mailing to the unconvention.

Journal Entry 5 by DragonGoddess from Olathe, Kansas USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Snagged from the book buffet at BC in KC. Thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by DragonGoddess at Hy-Vee 119th & Ridgeview in Olathe, Kansas USA on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (12/31/2009 UTC) at Hy-Vee 119th & Ridgeview in Olathe, Kansas USA

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using me, Dragongoddess, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!

Released as part of the 2009 What's In A Name release challenge.